Our facility is cooperatively owned and shared by the members of theBridge Church, Ignite Academy and CrossPointe Conference Center (ICFG). The policy for management of this facility is intended to ensure orderly access by first, the church program of ministries; second, members of the church; third, regular attenders (those individuals we have a record of attending 2 – 4 times per month for at least 6 months); and finally, the broader Christian community and our local community. Facility use is permitted for events and gatherings that are ministry driven and set up via a ministry department.
When you use the building, two simple rules of thumb should guide you:
- This building is a gift of God, and it represents the sacrificial giving of a lot of people. Use it joyfully for His glory, but do your best to take care of it.
- When you are done using the building, remember that others will follow who also want to use it to minister to people. Leave it in great shape, like you would want to find it if you were coming in to do a ministry!
GENERAL FACILITY POLICY
- Facility usage must be coordinated with the church calendar and scheduled in advance with the Church Office by filling out a “Facility Use Request” form. Non-wedding events will be considered for approval no sooner than two months prior to the event. Upon receipt of a completed request, a tentative “hold” will be placed. Notification will follow.
- Arrangements for obtaining and returning keys are made with the Church Office.
- Members and regular attenders are asked to do set-up, take down and clean up of the area used.
- We encourage the use of rooms as they are set up; Requested room layouts different than the standard will require approval from the Staff Pastor responsible of that particular room. Rooms must be returned to the original layout. We also encourage the use of the kitchen and non-carpeted rooms for use with events that involve food!
- Use of kitchen equipment may require a review of operation by an authorized person. The church’s kitchenware may be used for your event (i.e, metal silverware, serving platters, bowls); the paper products in the kitchen may be used (i.e., plates, napkins, Styrofoam cups, plastic silverware).
- ABSOLUTELY NO:
- smoking in the church building
- alcoholic beverages on church property
- fireworks or sparklers on church property (insurance does not allow)
- red, purple, lime green, orange or other “colored” drinks in the building (alternative suggestions include: lemonade, 7-Up, Sprite) NOTE: Any spills should be reported to staff immediately!
- taking church equipment from the premises for personal use (includes all tables and chairs)
- moving of platform, musical furniture without permission
- kicking of balls in the building
- DUCT TAPE on any floor surface; Gaffer’s tape is a usable alternative (check with church maintenance before purchasing)
- roller-skates or skateboards in the building
- crafting material smaller than ¼” on carpeted areas (i.e., glitter). NO GLITTER
The last person in the building should be the ministry leader/ person who requested the use of the building for the event.
- Ensure all lights are turned off with the exception of the one rear light in the sanctuary (kitchen, bathrooms, lobby etc).
- Lock all doors (all other exterior doors should already be locked, but should be checked to ensure they are locked). This is done by inserting the allen-type key into the back of the handle and turning it one click to the left. This will cause the push bar to come out, which is the locked position. (If you need to reopen the door, push the push bar in, hold it in, and turn the allen key one click to the right. The push bar will stay in, and it is now in the open position.) The allen keys are found on the set of keys you received for the building.
- Double check that doors are locked by pulling on them before you leave. If they do not lock, please contact church staff before leaving!
- If you need to return a key, please follow directions discussed when arrangements for the key were made.
Any changes to the nature of this policy (or items not covered here) should be directed to and approved by the Church Office. Please report any building problems immediately to church staff.
A wedding at theBridge Foursquare Church is designed as a worship celebration uniting a man and a woman who have put their faith in Jesus Christ and are committed to living in accordance with Scriptural principles.
In an effort to give clear direction to prospective bridal couples who seek to be married under the guidance and/or on the property are subject to the authority and legal bi-laws of International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
1. Biblical Foundation for Marriage:
- Marriage is a Holy Covenant [Malachi 2:14 -15]
- Marriage is the covenant act of a man and a woman uniting together as husband and wife [Genesis 1:27; 2:22-25], which pictures the oneness of Christ with His church [Ephesians 5:31-32]
- Marriage is for life [ Matthew 19:6]
2. Marriage Policy Requirements:
Note: The following are the church policies and minimum guidelines for getting married at theBridge Foursquare Church.
- The theBridge Foursquare Church pastoral staff and facilities will be available only for the wedding ceremonies of those who have come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and are members of theBridge.
- All weddings must be approved by the Senior Pastor.
- All couples who plan to be married at theBridge or by a Staff Pastor must complete Christian Pre-marital Counseling approved by the Senior Pastor.
- If either party has been divorced, at least one year since the divorce was final must have passed before theBridge gives consideration for remarriage of the couple.
- Unless there is a prior agreement with the Senior Pastor, a Staff Pastor will officiate/participate at all weddings at theBridge.
- Any outside pastor who is to be involved in a wedding ceremony must be in agreement with the theBridge Foursquare Church’s wedding policy and must have the permission of the Senior Pastor.
3. General Guidelines:
Note: No wedding will be confirmed until availability of the theBridge Campus is determined by the Facilities Department. This process could take up to 10 business days.
- We advise you to enter our marriage preparation process as soon as you are thinking seriously of being married or well before your preferred wedding date. Six months to one year advanced notice is highly recommended due to heavy bookings of our facility.
- All couples requesting a wedding at theBridge need to complete a “Facility Use Request” form
- theBridge Foursquare Church members and regular attendees will have first priority to use the facilities.
- A Wedding Facilitator will be involved in all weddings, except those that are simple “stand up” ceremonies, involving only the minister, bride, groom, and witness. These requests will be determined by the Senior Pastor.
- Music will be reviewed and approved by the Wedding Facilitator.
4. Building Use Guidelines:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or within 25 feet of any church entrance. If guests want to smoke outside, we ask that they dispose of their cigarettes in their car ashtrays.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises. Use of alcoholic beverages could result in a fine and cancellation of your reception.
- No confetti or glitter on tables at receptions.
- Rice and silly string are not to be used anywhere on the premises. No bubbles or birdseed are allowed inside the building.
- Asparagus ferns, messy greenery, or dried materials are to be cleaned up completely.
- If using bows and/or silk on the chairs, chair hooks must be used.
- No wet flowers are to be attached to the chairs.
- Photographers and florists are asked to do their work within the time constraints set by the church and the Wedding Facilitator.
- The bridal party will dress in an available dressing room. The location depends on function(s) taking place in our facility. These rooms will be restored to their functional use after the wedding.
- The groom’s party will dress in an available dressing room. These rooms will be restored to their functional use after the wedding.
- theBridge Foursquare Church will not be responsible for valuables left during your wedding and/or reception. Clothes, purses, billfolds, etc. are your personal responsibility and should be removed from the building and locked up in your cars.
- Any damages to church property should be reported to the officiating pastor.
- Saturday evening events must be cleaned up, finished and out of the building by 6:00 pm.
5. Cost for Facility Use (Wedding):
- The wedding ceremony, only – $400
- Additional Facility Use
- Reception/dinner/dance – $200
- A rehearsal dinner – $200
- Use of a Sound Technician (up to 4 hrs) – $75
- Additional Facility Use
A $100 “deposit” must be paid at the time the wedding is booked on the church calendar; the remainder must be paid one month prior to the date of the wedding. Checks should be made payable to theBridge, with “wedding” noted in the memo section of the check.
Note: theBridge Pastoral Staff reserve the right to decline officiating a wedding and facility use if the bridal couples do not agree with the theBridge Foursquare Church’s wedding policy requirements and guidelines.